ARTICLE 1: PREAMBLE
- The way in which their personal data is collected and processed. All data that can identify a user must be considered as personal data. This includes first and last name, age, postal address, e-mail address, location of the user or IP address;
- What are the users' rights regarding this data?
- Who is responsible for the processing of personal data collected and processed ;
- To whom this data is transmitted;
- Eventually, the site's policy regarding "cookies" files.
ARTICLE 2: GENERAL PRINCIPLES FOR DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
In accordance with the provisions of Article 5 of the European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of data from users of the site comply with the following principles:
- Lawfulness, fairness and transparency: data may only be collected and processed with the consent of the user who owns the data. Whenever personal data is collected, the user will be informed that his/her data is being collected and for what purposes it is being collected;
- Limited purposes: the collection and processing of data is carried out to meet one or more of the purposes set out in these general terms and conditions of use ;
- Minimisation of data collection and processing: only the data necessary for the proper execution of the objectives pursued by the site are collected;
- Data retention reduced in time: the data is kept for a limited period of time, of which the user is informed. Where this information cannot be provided, the user is informed of the criteria used to determine the retention period ;
- Integrity and confidentiality of the data collected and processed: the data controller undertakes to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of the data collected.
In order to be lawful, and in accordance with the requirements of Article 6 of European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of personal data may only be carried out if it complies with at least one of the conditions listed below:
- The user has expressly consented to the processing;
- The processing is necessary for the proper execution of a contract;
- The processing operation meets a legal obligation;
- The processing operation is necessary in order to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person;
- The processing may be necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority ;
- The processing and collection of personal data shall be necessary for the purposes of the legitimate and private interests pursued by the controller or by a third party.
ARTICLE 3: PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED IN THE CONTEXT OF NAVIGATION ON THE SITE
A. DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED AND METHOD OF COLLECTION
The personal data collected on the www.baravinyles.com website are as follows:
Last name, first name, e-mail address, telephone and date and place of the event,
This data is collected when the user performs one of the following operations on the site :
When the user fills out a contact request form
The data controller will keep in its computer systems of the site and in reasonable conditions of security all the data collected for a period of : 18 months.
The collection and processing of data shall serve the following purposes:
Personal data is used for statistical analysis of visitors to the website and in order to optimise its natural referencing.
B. TRANSFER OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
Personal data collected by the site are not transmitted to any third party and are only processed by the site editor.
C. DATA HOSTING
The website www.baravinyles.com is hosted by : Automattic Inc, whose head office is located at the following address:
60 29th Street #343 San Francisco, CA 94110 United States of America
The host can be contacted at the following telephone number: ________
The data collected and processed by the site is transferred to the following country or countries: United States of America. This transfer of personal data outside the European Union is justified by the following reasons:
The site is hosted by Automattic Inc. whose servers are located in the USA.
ARTICLE 4: DATA CONTROLLER
A. THE DATA CONTROLLER
The person in charge of processing personal data is: Brice ETIENNE. He can be contacted as follows:
The data controller shall be responsible for determining the purposes and means of processing personal data.
B. OBLIGATIONS OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
The data controller undertakes to protect the personal data collected, not to pass it on to third parties without the user's knowledge and to respect the purposes for which the data was collected.
The site has an SSL certificate to guarantee that the information and data transfer transiting through the site are secure.
An SSL certificate ("Secure Socket Layer" Certificate) is used to secure the data exchanged between the user and the site.
Furthermore, the data controller undertakes to notify the user in the event of rectification or deletion of the data, unless this would entail disproportionate formalities, costs and steps.
In the event that the integrity, confidentiality or security of the user's personal data is compromised, the data controller undertakes to inform the user by any means.
ARTICLE 5: USER RIGHTS
In accordance with the regulations concerning the processing of personal data, the user has the rights listed below.
In order for the data controller to comply with his request, the user is required to provide him with: his first and last name and his e-mail address.
The data controller is obliged to respond to the user within a maximum of 30 (thirty) days.
A. PRESENTATION OF THE USER'S RIGHTS WITH REGARD TO DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
a. Right of access, rectification and right to erasure
The user may consult, update, modify or request the deletion of data concerning him/her, in accordance with the procedure set out below:
On simple request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org the user may request the provision, updating, modification or deletion of his personal data collected by the site.
b. Right to data portability
The user has the right to request the portability of his personal data, held by the site, to another site, by complying with the procedure below:
By simple request by email to email@example.com the user can make a request for portability of his personal data to another site or service:
c. Right to limit and oppose the processing of data
The user has the right to request the limitation or to oppose the processing of his data by the site, without the site being able to refuse, unless it can demonstrate the existence of legitimate and compelling reasons, which may prevail over the interests and the rights and freedoms of the user.
In order to request the limitation of the processing of his/her data or to object to the processing of his/her data, the user must follow the following procedure:
By simple request by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org the user can ask for the limitation of the treatment of his data or to formulate an opposition to their treatment:
d. Right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on an automated process
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation 2016/679, the user has the right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on an automated process if the decision produces legal effects concerning him or her, or affects him or her significantly in a similar way.
e. Right to determine the fate of data after death
The user is reminded that he or she can organise what should become of his or her collected and processed data if he or she dies, in accordance with the law n°2016-1321 of October 7, 2016.
f. Right to apply to the competent supervisory authority
In the event that the data controller decides not to respond to the user's request, and the user wishes to contest this decision, or, if he or she believes that one of the rights listed above is being infringed, he or she is entitled to refer the matter to the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés, https://www.cnil.fr) or any competent judge.
B. PERSONAL DATA OF MINORS
In accordance with the provisions of Article 8 of European Regulation 2016/679 and the French Data Protection Act, only minors aged 15 or over may consent to the processing of their personal data.
If the user is a minor under the age of 15, the consent of a legal representative will be required so that personal data can be collected and processed.
The site publisher reserves the right to verify by any means that the user is over 15 years of age, or that he will have obtained the agreement of a legal representative before browsing the site.
ARTICLE 6: USE OF "COOKIES" FILES
The site may use "cookie" techniques.
A "cookie" is a small file (less than 4 kb), stored by the site on the user's hard drive, containing information about the user's browsing habits.
These files enable it to process statistics and traffic information, facilitate navigation and improve the service for the user's comfort.
For the use of "cookies" files involving the storage and analysis of personal data, the user's consent is necessarily requested.
This consent of the user is considered valid for a maximum period of 13 (thirteen) months. At the end of this period, the site will ask again for the user's permission to save "cookies" files on his hard disk.
a. Opposition of the user to the use of "cookies" files by the site
The user is informed that he/she can oppose the recording of these "cookies" by configuring his/her browser software.
For information, the user can find at the following addresses the steps to follow in order to configure his navigation software to oppose the recording of "cookies" files:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=fr
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/fr-ww/
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
In the case where the user decides to deactivate the "cookies" files, he will be able to continue his navigation on the site. However, any dysfunction of the site caused by this manipulation could not be considered as being due to the editor of the site.
b. Description of the "cookies" files used by the site
The site publisher draws the user's attention to the fact that the following cookies are used during navigation:
Cookies from enfold start with avia. aviaCookieConsent is set when user has clicked the accept button, if this is missing it is a new visitor or he refused cookies at all.
Enfold saves opt out cookies for services (corresponding to the toggles):
aviaPrivacyMustOptInSetting is used to store if you selected option "User must opt in" in backend.
aviaCookieSilentConsent is used when you selected option "All cookies and services accepted" in backend.
The publisher of the site reserves the right to modify it in order to guarantee its conformity with the law in force.